[DRBD-user] DRBD Data Replication Problem in network failure

Jérôme Augé jerome.auge at gmail.com
Thu May 17 16:18:57 CEST 2007

2007/5/15, balaji sunder <balaji_270982 at yahoo.co.in>:
> Dear all,
>
>  My Current PC Details and Log Messages
>
> [...]
>
>  5. When Data Replication is not occur es on service network stop and start
>
> [...]
>
>  6. I need the information for difference between the Ethernet cable
> unplugged and Plugged  and  Service network stop and start
>
>  Please Help me to solve the Data Replication Problem on service network
> stop and service network start

Personally, I'm not expecting DRBD to keep working after removing the
underlying network interface he is using.

DRBD is bound to a specific IP address which belongs to one of your
network interface. If you stop and start this network interface, then
I'm pretty sure that some kernel data structures associated with this
interface and used by DRBD will be missing.

Regards,
Jérôme Augé