[DRBD-user] State 'stalled'

Ben Clewett ben at roadrunner.uk.com
Tue May 15 09:11:27 CEST 2007

DRBD,

After my discovery of the 'stalled' problem I later found a solution:

I changed my protocol from 'B' to 'C' and the problem went away.

I would therefore suggest that there is a bug in the 'B' protocol in
version 8.0.2.

For reference, I am using a 32 bit SUSE 10.1 brand new install,
compiling DRBD from source.

Regards,

Ben