[DRBD-user] DRBD can't see each other anymore?

Duane Cox duanec at mail.illicom.net
Mon Mar 26 18:56:27 CEST 2007

Yeah, I have the same problem.
I think I did something stupid and broke it, did you get your situation
resolved?

tcpdump shows incoming and outgoing packets but they refuse to see each
other, it must have something to do with authentication, but the same file
(/etc/drbd.conf) is generated on both machines, and there is no firewall
enabled.

Duane Cox