[DRBD-user] Build problem with kernel 2.6.20.3 patched with drbd

Benjamin Watine watine at cines.fr
Fri Mar 23 11:59:48 CET 2007

Hello

I'm trying to patch kernel 2.6.20.3 with drbd 8.0.1. I've patched the
kernel correctly, but when I try to build it, I have this error :

[...]
  CC      drivers/block/rd.o
  CC      drivers/block/drbd/drbd_buildtag.o
  CC      drivers/block/drbd/drbd_bitmap.o
  CC      drivers/block/drbd/drbd_proc.o
  CC      drivers/block/drbd/drbd_worker.o
  CC      drivers/block/drbd/drbd_receiver.o
  CC      drivers/block/drbd/drbd_req.o
  CC      drivers/block/drbd/drbd_actlog.o
  CC      drivers/block/drbd/lru_cache.o
  CC      drivers/block/drbd/drbd_main.o
  CC      drivers/block/drbd/drbd_strings.o
  CC      drivers/block/drbd/drbd_nl.o
drivers/block/drbd/drbd_nl.c:38:22: drbd_int.h : Aucun fichier ou
répertoire de ce type
In file included from drivers/block/drbd/drbd_nl.c:85:
include/linux/drbd_nl.h:14: erreur: erreur de syntaxe avant un élément
lexical « * »
include/linux/drbd_nl.h:14: attention : la déclaration de fonction n'est
pas un prototype valide
include/linux/drbd_nl.h: In function `primary_from_tags':
include/linux/drbd_nl.h:14: erreur: « tags » non déclaré (première
utilisation dans cette fonction)
[... a lot of errors with drbd ...]

It seems to don't find the file drivers/block/drbd/drbd_int.h, but this
file is present.

Is there is a workaround about this problem, or I did something wrong ?

Thank you

Ben