[DRBD-user] drbd8 - primary/primary - no sync

Luciano Rocha strange at nsk.no-ip.org
Thu Jun 28 15:14:35 CEST 2007

On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 01:55:12PM +0100, prashant wrote:
>  Hi All,
>
>  I have got DRBD  Version: 8.0.2 (api:86) installed.
>  And mounting 2 nodes partition as primary.
<snip>

>  mount point are ok
>
>  root at slack:~/packages/drbd# mount | grep drbd0
>  /dev/drbd0 on /www type reiserfs (rw)

I do hope you don't have the filesystem mounted on both nodes, at the same
time. reiserfs doesn't support that, and if you did mount it in both,
you're filesystem is now probably corrupted beyond repair.

You have to use cluster filesystems (ocfs2, gfs, gfs2, ...) if you plan
on mounting the device in both nodes (at the same time).

>  But there is no sync.
>
>  Everything appears normal, but still nothing happens.

I don't understand what you mean by that.

--
lfr
0/0