[DRBD-user] Primary temporarily drops to secondary

Xn Nooby xnooby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 21:39:01 CEST 2007

Hello, I am using DRBD and Hearbeat on SLES9, and am seeing some unexpected
behavior.  If I turn off by B server, my A server runs fine - until I turn
the B server back on.  DRBD on A then goes from Primary/Unknown to
Secondary/Secondary for a short while, then goes back to Primary/Secondary.
My guess is it is sycnhronizing B to catch up with A, but I dont think A
should be taken offline while that happens. Is this the normal behavior?
(sorry I'm new to DRBD!).  Thanks!