[DRBD-user] Re: iscsi target failover, write process goes infinite loop

Anuj Singh anujhere at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 10:47:34 CEST 2007

Hi,
Ok instead of running drbd on cluster nodes I am running it on my
iscsi-target machines.
It seems working, how to adjust update timing of primary/primary.
currently changes are appearning when i unmount/mount /dev/drbd1
partitions.
thanks and regards
anugunj "anuj singh"

On 6/21/07, anugunj anuj singh