[DRBD-user] drbd0: BUG! md_sync_timer expired! Worker calls drbd_md_sync().

H.D. devnull at deleted.on.request
Tue Jun 19 13:55:57 CEST 2007

I can't get the two boxes in sync again. It just crashed at 15% of the
sync this time.

Where crash is a hardlock. IPMI remote management just shows a stale
root console. No messages nowhere :/

But I think you are right, the bonded interface seems to have a problem.
It disabled/re-enabled itself a few times during the sync. At least the
log of the primary seems to tell that.

Can this be the cause of a too high syncer rate? Is it enough to reduce
the syncer rate at the secondary, so I can set it lower without a
restart of the primary?

Thanks.

--
Regards,