[DRBD-user] drbd with heartbeat won't fail over

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu Jun 14 18:38:13 CEST 2007

On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 12:04:14PM -0400, Dan Gahlinger wrote:
> you mean like this?
>
> lab-test-01 192.168.10.218 drbddisk::r0 Filesystem::/dev/drbd0::/mysql::ext3
> drbddisk::r1 Filesystem::/dev/drbd1::/data::ext3
>
> I'll do this and run it again, and post the debug. the weird thing is the debug
> says it releases the IP resource, but it never actually does.
> it says "success" "success" but doesn't actually do anything.
> here's a portion of the ha-log:

> the ha-debug is way too huge to post. I could send attached, off-list.
> recommend?

no, please.
heartbeat logs to heartbeat people...
(unless there are drbd specifics in there, and I ask for it).

most of the time, though, it helps really if you read them yourself.
they are verbose, yes, but they say what they do, and what they decide,
and why.

maybe it helps if you strip down the haresources first,
and add back in one resource at a time...

PS
you have no idea how often I resolved things like