[DRBD-user] OCFS2 do not sync

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Fri Jul 6 13:13:00 CEST 2007

On 2007-07-06T13:02:55, Damian Sidor <sid at nvt.pl> wrote:

> >It should automatically synchronize.
> >

> automatically not synchronize :( for examle:

Which kernel, which heartbeat version, which drbd / ocfs2 versions?

> added :
> <clone globally_unique="false" id="vip1" notify="true">

I just noticed you're cloning the IPaddr as well. That won't work. At
all. Why are you doing that?

> <clone id="fre" globally_unique="false" notify="true">
>
> that is correct ?

Yes, though I prefer to add them as meta_attributes.

Anyway, glancing at what I can see from your configuration, it appears
largely correct, at least as far as drbd/ocfs2 are concerned from
heartbeat's point of view. You should read the logfiles and try to see
whether you can figure out anything about drbd or ocfs2 not working
right.

Regards,
    Lars