[DRBD-user] MySQL (master) HA setup with DRBD example/howto?

kc at netspirit.ch kc at netspirit.ch
Wed Jan 17 00:55:24 CET 2007

Hello Gegoret

I've been setting up today an active/active mysql cluster without drbd. it
works with replication where you can find lots of howto on the inet. you
just have to do the replication twice -> and <-. i think this is the
better solution because you will have an a/a solution where you don't have
to care about data integrity and STONITH.

greez chris