[DRBD-user] drbd does not compile against 2.6.19.1 of kernel.org

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Thu Jan 11 13:52:59 CET 2007

On 2007-01-11T12:36:34, Achim Stumpf <newgrp at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I have downloaded the original Kernel of kernel.org (2.6.19.1). I
> compiled it, installed it, and my system is running fine with the new
> Kernel.
>
> After that i tried to compile drbd as module against the new kernel.

Yeah, I noticed the same for 0.7.

However, is drbd-0.8 already considered "safe enough" for alpha-preview
releases? ;-) ie, is that something we can include in openSUSE 10.3
which will come out later this year?

If so, personally I'm fine with using drbd8 going forward and 0.7.22 can
stay for the older versions ...