[DRBD-user] drbd0.7.22 on top of LVM2 error Device or resource busy

Janet alc_it at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 21:16:22 CET 2007

Hello,

I'm running drbd0.7.22 on top of LVM2 on a standard
RHEL 4.0 box.  When I run drbdadmin up all, I get the
error:

  ioctl(,SET_DISK_CONFIG),) failed: Device or resource
busy
Command 'drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 disk
/dev/VolGroup00/data0 internal -1
--on-io-error=detach' terminated with exit code 20

On my previous boxes, I've never had this problem.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
J.