[DRBD-user] Large block IO bottleneck

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Thu Jan 4 18:00:11 CET 2007

You can try, but I think you will find that the internal meta-data
expects to handle certain sized BIOs and there will need to be other
parameters that need changing and the outcome will be dubious as the
performance is tuned for the current BIO size.

Let me know though if you do and what happens.

-Ross