[DRBD-user] DRBD8 on LVM2 + Xen

James Vanns james.vanns at framestore-cfc.com
Wed Jan 3 16:20:29 CET 2007

You created the metadata on this device first? I remember having to do that first I think.

What does /etc/mtab and /proc/mounts say? If /dev/hdb1 is OK to nuke have you tried writing zeros to it first to 'clean' it before creating the drbd device on it (and then subsequently pvcreate'ing the resulting drbdx).

Jim