[DRBD-user] [Fwd: Re: [Linux-HA] heartbeat 2.0.8: lockups]kerneloops

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Thu Feb 22 02:30:45 CET 2007

Not yet is the best I can determine. It takes longer for kernel
outsiders to get patches recognized and included.

I'm sure Lars can give the full details of it's status.

The less painless way to custom build a kernel for a distro is to get
the distro's source package for their latest stable kernel and throw the
patch into their included list of patches and build using their default
config. That way you get a kernel pretty much like the distro's but with
the included fix.

-Ross