[DRBD-user] ioctl(,SET_STATE,) failed: Device or resource busy

Nicolas Bouthors nbouthors at nbi.fr
Tue Feb 13 18:54:56 CET 2007

Le 13/02/2007 14:26, Cassiano Surek écrivait  :
> lsof and fuser don't report anything using /dev/drbd0 or /var/lib/mysql
> (which is what's being synced across machines), but I went even further by
> trying to disable almost all services and rmmod'ing several modules. Yet,
> secondary stubbornly refuses to give it away.

This errors looks like the FS is still mounted.

Are you perfectly sure that the filesystem is NOT mounted ? In some
strange situations mount(8) lies about this (did happen to me during
failover phase) ! Be sure to check the result of "cat /proc/mounts"
(which in my experience never lied)

Cheers,
  Nicolas BOUTHORS

--
Nicolas Bouthors -=- Tel : 06 20 71 62 34 -=- Fax : 01 46 87 21 99
NBi SARL -=- http://nbi.fr -=- nbouthors at nbi.fr