[DRBD-user] Problem setting up drbd 8.0

Martin Bene martin.bene at icomedias.com
Thu Feb 1 08:50:23 CET 2007

Hi Philipp,

> Fixed the drbdadm_parser and the stack issue today. May I
> ask you to provide the fixed script for Gentoo within the
> next 10 days or so, thanks!

I've attached a modified script for gentoo; status: "works for me". One
difference to the standard startup script: I've left out notification of
sysklogd about module load. Gentoo has a bunch of alternative syslog
options and I don't realy know how to check which one is actually
running and how it sould be notified about new symbols.

Bye, Martin