[DRBD-user] ds:Inconsistent/DUnknown after reboot

Amos Shapira amos.shapira at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 11:51:01 CET 2007

On 09/12/2007, Florian Haas <florian.haas at linbit.com> wrote:
> I don't believe you. :-) If that first /proc/drbd output is authentic, then

And rightly so - I later noticed that one of the nodes was pointing to
a thirds test node which I created for the test. Once I synchronized
the file contents things played out as they used to in the first
place.

Sorry I bothered you.

> Btw, it is totally confusing to use "Primary" and "Secondary" to refer to two
> physical nodes. Primary and Secondary are roles that can change any second.
> If you are describing an issue than occurs on one physical node (regardless
> of current role), but not on another (again, regardless of current role),
> please refer to them as "node A" and "node B", or just share your real server
> names. Makes it much easier for everyone to follow.

I understand. Will try to stick to the clearer convention in the future.

Cheers,

--Amos