[DRBD-user] drbd resource fencing - 2nd try with more information

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Wed Dec 5 09:23:20 CET 2007

Dominik,

asking out of curiosity: is there any particular issue that's keeping you from
using the heartbeat-2 and drbd8 packages for etch from the backports.org apt
repository?

Granted, those DRBD packages are a bit outdated (8.0.4), but at least they
should compile and work OK with dopd...

Cheers,
Florian

--