[DRBD-user] Automatic split-brain recovery strategies configuration

paddy at panici.net paddy at panici.net
Fri Aug 10 14:57:03 CEST 2007

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 04:05:02AM -0500, Abraham olivares Varela wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>

> Does anybody knows how can i configurate the Automatic split-brain recovery strategies, in order to avoid a "split brain situation". ?
>
> any example or any idea to do it that.
>
> please help me

On the one hand you talk about recovery and on the other hand you
talk about avoiding it.

I fear you may already be incurable ;-)

Do you *ever* want to go split brain.  are there scenarios for you where
that would be preferable and you want to think about what you are going
to do afterwards, or would you prefer to avoid it ever happening ?

Regards,
Paddy