[DRBD-user] DRBD primar/primary

James Wilson jwilson at transolutions.net
Thu Aug 9 14:40:04 CEST 2007

Thanks for the reply. I haven't had this happen on its own. I was just
testing by pulling the network cable to see if everything would failover
and noticed it when the other server came back up. Also to manually
resync them I just issue the command drbdadm invalidate "r0" or whatever
your resource is. Is this the wrong way to do it?