[DRBD-user] Creating disk images

john at scologic.com john at scologic.com
Fri Apr 27 18:26:47 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have been setting up a couple of servers with DRBD on a couple of the partitions on the each server drive. All is working great so far, and I have no problems. One question however. I am hoping to create an image of each hard disk as it stands at the moment, so that should the worst happen, I can recover the base install of that server quickly from the disk image. I will be using Clonezilla to make this image of the underlying devices, but I was wondering whether there is likely to be any issues with the saving and restoring the partitions that have DRBD devices on the top of them?

Many thanks

Regards

John Mitchell