[DRBD-user] [Fwd: Re: [Linux-HA] Cannot create group containing drbd using HB GUI]

Doug Knight dknight at wsi.com
Tue Apr 24 18:32:30 CEST 2007

Hi Lars,
I think I'm pretty close on getting the filesystem following drbd, but
I've encountered a strange situation. drbd is running on both nodes, one
indicating Secondary from the /proc/drbd file and Slave in heartbeat,
the other Master and Primary. However, both show the other as Unknown.
I'm able to ping successfully over the dedicated CAT6 cable between the
nodes. Any idea why the two drbd processes wouldn't see each other?

Doug