[DRBD-user] drbd 8.0 and resync oddities

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue Apr 24 12:49:02 CEST 2007

please, everyone with a test system that has had
reproducable strange unfinished resyncs
or who has seen ASSERTs related to resyncs,
or any other reproducable problem with drbd 8.0 resyncs,

try again with the current svn version (2864).

would be nice if I get some messages about
"yes, this has fixed it for me"...

thanks,

--
: Lars Ellenberg                            Tel +43-1-8178292-0  :