[DRBD-user] Using DRBD Heartbeat in an embedded system.

Paul H drbd2007 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 12:39:52 CEST 2007

Hi,

thanks for your reply.
I ran the configure script in a cross compiler
environment as below. I found that there were numerous
places in the script where it would exit upon
detecting a cross compiler. I patched these tests out
(but it didn't give me much confidence that it was
intended to be used in a cross development
environment). When I got the script to run and the
software to build, I found that the pathnames to the
rootdir on the build machine were contained in the
code.

#/bin/sh
CPPFLAGS=" \
-I/opt/eldk3.0/ppc_82xx/usr/include \
-I/home/mc_sw2/ha/ccu_rootdir/include \
-I/home/mc_sw2/ha/ccu_rootdir/usr/include" \
LDFLAGS=" \
-L/opt/eldk3.0/ppc_82xx/lib \
-L/opt/eldk3.0/ppc_82xx/usr/lib/" \
\
./configure \
--host=powerpc-linux \
--prefix=/home/mc_sw2/ha/ccu_rootdir/usr \
--exec_prefix=/home/mc_sw2/ha/ccu_rootdir/usr \
--disable-fatal-warnings \
--with-initdir=/home/mc_sw2/ha/ccu_rootdir/etc/init.d
\
--with-ocf-root=/home/mc_sw2/ha/ccu_rootdir/usr/lib/ocf
\
--with-group-name=mc_sw2 \
--with-ccmuser-name=mc_sw2 \
CC=ppc_82xx-gcc

Have you found DRBD/Heartbeat work well in your
embedded system ?

Regards

Paul