[DRBD-user] (no subject)

nandeyijian2002 nandeyijian2002 at 163.com
Tue Apr 3 16:49:22 CEST 2007

dear sir:
          After I installed ,  configed ,and started drbd on both hosts,it seemed that there was no error,but host1's state was"StandAlone,primeray/unknown";host2's state was"StandAlone,Secondary/unknown".It seemed the two peers didn't communicate whith each other.
          On host1 I commanded:"modprobe drbd;drbdadm up all;drbdadm --connect all;drbdadm primary all".
          On host2 I commanded:"modprobe drbd;drbdadm up all;drbdadm --connect all;drbdadm secondary all".
          I use FC5 & DRBD-0.7.23.

    on host1{
    device     /dev/drbd0;
    disk       /dev/hdc3;