[DRBD-user] Primary server rebooted when 'heartbeat' was stop (heartbeat version 1.25, drbd version 0.7.21)

Tony's Linux linux at oaktechnologies.com.au
Thu Sep 28 21:35:59 CEST 2006

hi,

My primary rebooted when i stopped the heartbeat service to see if it will
changeover to the secondary.  The following errors were recorded on my ha-log
file:

heartbeat:   Filesystem /var/lib/drbd-mysql not mounted ?
heartbeat:   Running /etc/ha.d/resource.d/drbddisk drbd-mysql stop
heartbeat:   Return code 20 from /etc/ha.d/resource.d/drbddisk

Note:   /var/lib/drbd-mysql is a symbolic link to /var/lib/mysql.

Can someone kindly point out where i went wrong ?

Thanks for any help.  Tony.

my drbd.conf:
resource drbd-mysql {
on primary {
       device /dev/drbd0;
       disk /dev/hda5;
       meta-disk /dev/hda7[0];
       address  192.168.100.10:7788;
}

on secondary {
       device /dev/drbd0;
       disk /dev/hda5;
       meta-disk /dev/hda7[0];
       address  192.168.100.11:7788;
}
}

my haresources:

primary IPaddr::192.168.100.1 drbddisk::drbd-mysql
Filesystem::/dev/drbd0::/var/lib/drbd-mysql::ext3 mysql