[DRBD-user] Crash observed in drbdsetup

Badge Parag-G19470 paragb at motorola.com
Thu Sep 21 14:25:36 CEST 2006

Crash observed in debdsetup while changing state. I am seeing drbdsetup
crashing with signal 24 but nowhere we are setting CPU limit, it is
unlimited. Any pointers why we are seeing this crash.

Core was generated by `/sbin/drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 down'.
Program terminated with signal 24, CPU time limit exceeded.
Reading symbols from /lib/tls/libc.so.6...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/tls/libc.so.6
Reading symbols from /lib/ld.so.1...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/ld.so.1
#0  0x0ff6df44 in ioctl () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0ff6df44 in ioctl () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
#1  0x100028d0 in set_state ()
#2  0x10002c98 in cmd_secondary ()
#3  0x10003660 in cmd_down ()
#4  0x10004bc8 in main ()