[DRBD-user] Support Lotus + DRBD

Americo Ojeda americo at co.com.mx
Thu Sep 14 15:57:32 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have Lotus Domino (Mail & Web Services) installed in Fedora, this is
only one server, but i want to change to a HA scheme with two servers. I
worked in the past with ha & drbd software and works fine with the
standards service for linux (postfix, apache, bind, qmail, etc..).

But DRBD support Lotus Plataform?

My finally scheme will be two big servers with Redhat Enterprise v4. Is
possible lotus wotks over drbd file system?

Thanks for you help