[DRBD-user] Problem sync

Fabio Silva fssilva at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 20:07:27 CEST 2006

Hi all, i have a cluster working ok, with drbd + heartbeat.

The machines works good, but i have a question, if the primary node is
broken, the secundary is the active member by now, BUT, if my primary
machine stay about 1 week out, because a hardware problem, when i returns
the machine i have to syncronize about 2 GB, but, when i was syncronizyng
the programs as running and the users are working and writing data on the
Seecundary disk right? And,the heartbeat see that the primary machine
returns, and try to became the primary machine as active, and stops the
services running on the secondary and start in primary, but it didint
finished the sync....

how can i solve this problem? the problem that heartbeat just start the
programs and mount drbd after the syn is done.?

Regards,
--
Fabio S. Silva