[DRBD-user] drbd device

Rafe Slattery Rafe.Slattery at iquate.com
Wed Nov 29 12:50:16 CET 2006

Probably

The steps I had to go through were roughly as follows

1)       download kernel source

2)       configure

3)       build & install bzImage and initrd,reboot new kernel

4)       repeat steps 2&3 until I got a working bootable kernel

5)       build and install drbd module for the kernel I was running.

Modules are very kernel specific to the extent that one of our
/lib/modules directories has the following module directories

2.6.18-1.2798.fc6

2.6.18-1.2849.fc6

rafe