[DRBD-user] Init-script fails with message: can not open /dev/drbd0: No such file or directory

Jon Schutz Jon.Schutz at YourAmigo.com
Fri Nov 17 22:47:37 CET 2006

I had the same problem after upgrading the kernel to 2.6.16.  Turned out
it's important to get a version of udev that is aligned with the kernel.