[DRBD-user] Bug or feature: *-wfc-timeout ignored?

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Thu Nov 2 14:04:31 CET 2006

Am Montag, 30. Oktober 2006 12:20 schrieb Heiko Schlittermann:
> Hello,
>
> google didn't help... :-(
>
> Could please somebody confirm that some
>

>     common {
> 	startup {
> 	    wfc-timeout 120;
> 	    degr-wfc-timeout 60;
> 	}
>     }
>
> is ignored (8.0pre5)
>
> If I attach the startup options directly to some ressource,
> it works.  But according docs it's not nessasary.
>
> I assume a bug in drbdadm_main.c

Well, yes right. Altough, I can not reproduce it here.
Fortunately we have code in drbdadm to debug the "common-propagation".
do a dump of you fconfig first:

drbdadm dump > /tmp/1

then do a dump with the propagated common section:

drbdadm -d dump > /tmp/2

see the difference:

diff -u /tmp/1 /tmp/2

Please post you config and the output of the diff command to the list.

Thanks!

-philipp