[DRBD-user] Split brain?

Vampire D vampired at gmail.com
Wed May 31 04:29:58 CEST 2006

Well, I have DRBD & Heartbeat up, I did some tests and everything was
working great.
Now both units think they are the master (in terms of Heartbeat not DRBD).

So they both try to start up each other's devices.  even though I have 30
second init time and 20 second dead time it seems to take quite a bit longer
than that for it to start loading resources.

Is there a way to force heartbeat to set a node to secondary and to get
things back in sync properly.

--
"Do the actors on Unsolved Mysteries ever get arrested because they look
just like the criminal they are playing?"

Christopher