[DRBD-user] Test DRBD

Vampire D vampired at gmail.com
Fri May 26 17:48:23 CEST 2006

How should I go about testing DRBD installation without implementing
Heartbeat.

I have DRBD running and /proc/drbd looks good.  I want to test bringing up
the device on the slave and see if the changes are in place on the file
system.  I don't want to use heartbeat as I haven't begun learning that
apect, I want to see some things replicate then I will go ahead and see if I
can't get heartbeat installed and configured.

--
"Do the actors on Unsolved Mysteries ever get arrested because they look
just like the criminal they are playing?"

Christopher