[DRBD-user] Upgrading nodes

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue May 9 16:44:34 CEST 2006

/ 2006-05-09 08:53:38 -0400
\ Diego Julian Remolina:
> You can find my upgrade notes in the following page:
>
> https://services.ibb.gatech.edu/wiki/index.php/Howto:Updates:DRBD
>
> They are a bit RHEL specific, but the procedure should be very similar with other distros.

did you consider to add these notes to the linux-ha wiki?
just get yourself a login at wiki.linux-ha.org,
and find an appropriate place (/DRBD/HowTo/Update maybe)

Well. I did this for you now, see
 http://www.linux-ha.org/DRBD/HowTo/Update
maybe you (all of you. yes, you, too!) want to contribute know-how and
documentation and stuff like that in the linux-ha.org wiki.

the linux-ha.org site is editable at http://wiki.linux-ha.org
(after you create a moinmoin login; this is a one time thing, and done
in 30 seconds, just do it) and gets transcluded to www.linux-ha.org, as
described in http://wiki.linux-ha.org/WikiTransclusion .

Thank you, everybody...