[DRBD-user] Upgrade?

Chip Burke cburke at innova-partners.com
Fri Mar 31 21:59:48 CEST 2006

I would like to upgrade my systems to Fedora Core 5 as it has MySQl5 and
some other goodies I can really use. My question is, what is the best way to
upgrade DRBD? As soon as I change the kernel, DRBD will break, right? As it
is dependant on a specific kernel? Would upgrading the machine through yum,
boot to new kernel, and simply building the RPMS from the DRBD source and
doing an rpm -uhv sort of thing work? I just don't want to butcher anything.

Thanks!