[DRBD-user] RE: RE: speed issues

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Mon Mar 20 20:46:54 CET 2006

It's either a limit of the network topology, disk speed, CPU or ram.  We
have several instances of Linux HA/DRBD under VMWare.  In fact, we
usually have two identical VMWare servers with instance "A" on one and
instance "B" on another with DRBD.  If we see a bottle neck it's usually
the physical disk or that we are running low on ram.

HTH's,

Gary

GB