[DRBD-user] DRBD on FC4 2.6.15-1.1831_FC4smp

Casey Allen Shobe lists at seattleserver.com
Wed Mar 1 01:39:44 CET 2006

On Tuesday 28 February 2006 21:25, Markus Marquardt wrote:
> Filesystem:
> xfs on ~70 Gig drbd device

Does the Fedora Core kernel use 4k kernel stacks?  I think it does.  If so,
using XFS on DRBD can be expected to be broken.

Why not build your own kernel instead of relying on this overpatched
contraption that's not geared for your usage nor machine?

Cheers,
--
Casey Allen Shobe | cshobe at seattleserver.com | 206-381-2800
SeattleServer.com, Inc. | http://www.seattleserver.com