[DRBD-user] how to synchronize from secondary to primary node

Bala cppbala at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 09:32:30 CEST 2006

Hi All,
       we are testing out DRBD, our two node setup is

   node1  /dev/hda7  /dev/drbd0 Primary

   node2  /dev/hda7  /dev/drbd0 Secondary

the data from node1 has been synchronized to node2,

  1. If node1 fails how to make node2 /dev/drbd0 has
     primary automatically??

  2. After some time node01 comes back, how to
synchronize data from node2 to node1??

pls advice,
thanks,
-bala-