[DRBD-user] primary/secondary problem

paddy paddy at panici.net
Thu Jun 15 14:45:13 CEST 2006

oh dear! quoting myself ...

<snip>

On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 03:50:27PM +0200, Matthias Weigel wrote:

> is it possible, that there is some confusion in this thread about what
> primary actually means?

D'oh!  yes, you are right.  Thanks for pointing that out, and my
apologies to you Gernot for my incorrect answer.

IIUC, two nodes in secondary mode can nevertheless be synchronising ?

Of course, once they're synch'ed, there won't be any more to do :-)

Not that they're gonna be doing any of that if they never connect ;-)

Regards,
Paddy
--
Perl 6 will give you the big knob. -- Larry Wall