[DRBD-user] primary/secondary problem

Diego Julian Remolina diego.remolina at ibb.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 12 13:29:05 CEST 2006

Since they are not connecting, is it possible Gernot has a firewall up and has not opened the ports
for drbd?  This is a common problem. The new install of Ubuntu may have by default installed the
firewall.

A RHEL4 specific example to configure iptables to allow drbd traffice may be seen at:

https://services.ibb.gatech.edu/wiki/index.php/Howto:Software:DRBD#Firewall_Configurations

HTH,

Diego