[DRBD-user] DRBD timeouts and degraded clusters

Jee Kay jeekay+drbd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 15:39:29 CEST 2006

Where does DRBD store the pre-reboot cluster state? At the moment I'm
having a problem with the timeouts, which seem to be down to DRBD not
realising that the cluster was already degraded (which I'm taking to
mean st:Primary/Unknown) prior to the reboot and so hanging
indefinitely on a reboot instead of waiting 120 seconds and then
continuing.

Thanks,
Ras