[DRBD-user] DRBD w/ HA w/ Large file issue

pv vishnubhatt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 00:24:57 CEST 2006

I'm going to ensure that the /var/lib/nfs to make it point to the /data/nfs
(which is exported and laid on top of log vols), I'm testing that as we
speak, Thx for the response.

Had yet another question - say for some reason you (as a user/admin) realize
that the two disks/devs are not in sync - is there a way to force a sync
from a user-land command?