[DRBD-user] (no subject)

Bernd Schubert bernd.schubert at pci.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Jan 31 14:56:54 CET 2006

On Monday 30 January 2006 22:16, Pierre Ancelot wrote:
> Okay thanks a lot !!
> other question, i since i use quotas over nfs, should i use 'quotarpc'
> or 'quota' daemon or both ?
> also, to set daemons, should i set them on the mounted through nfs
> partition or on the server directly on the drbd mounted partition ?

We are also using quotas over nfs, in debian the daemon is called rpc.rquotad
which comes from the quota-3.12 package. I guess one of your quota-daemon
comes from the nfs-utils and the other from the quota-package.
The quota-daemon from the nfs-utils is not used by debian. As far as I
remember, we used in the past the (self-compiled) quotad from the nfs-utils
on a suse server (which is disabled in the mean time) and this also worked.
I guess either daemon is fine, but you have to try yourself.

Cheers,
	Bernd

--
Bernd Schubert
Physikalisch Chemisches Institut / Theoretische Chemie
e-mail: bernd.schubert at pci.uni-heidelberg.de