[DRBD-user] drbd generic solution?

Alex Weisburd alexw at bitband.com
Wed Jan 11 16:37:59 CET 2006

Hi All,

I'm a newbie to this list.

I have DRBD + Heartbeat installed, configured and running on a pair of
Red Hat Enterprise 4 Linux machines with dual Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU
3.06GHz (kernel 2.6.9-5.ELsm).

Everything works just fine, until I want to take my generated RPMs I
have created from the latest source (drbd-0.7.15.tar.gz), and install
them on a Red Hat Enterprise 4 Linux single CPU machine (kernel
2.6.9-5.EL), of course I cannot get the DRBD to work, and I was
wondering if any of you guys have a generic solution for such issues, or
guidelines for such a scenario?

TX in advance, Alex.

                                 __\/__

                          .    /    ^  _  \    .

  | \ |   (o)(o)   | / |

____________.000o _oo _o000.________________________

 Alex Weisburd Consultant
 AlphaCSP (Israel) Ltd.

 MALAM Group

 Phone: +972 9 7442080

 Fax: +972 9 7442082

 Mobile: +972 544 954324
 7 Hataasiya St., POBox 2490, Raanana 43100, Israel
 http://www.alphacsp.com <http://www.alphacsp.com/>
http://www.malam.com <http://www.malam.com/>

                  .ooo0                          (       )

                      \_)