[DRBD-user] meta-disk

Chip Burke cburke at innova-partners.com
Thu Jan 5 18:13:36 CET 2006

Csync is exactly what I am looking for. As it stands no, we have /var, /usr
and /home on a separately mounted RAID array. I can use DRBD to keep that up
to date and then Csync for the config files. In addition, heartbeat takes
care of the failover... Off to the subterranean laboratory!

Perhaps if I get this to work I can submit a doc to the linux-ha folks to
save others like me the trouble...

Thanks a ton!

Chip Burke