[DRBD-user] drbd and shutdown

Florian Hochstrasser florian.hochstrasser at swisslog.com
Wed Feb 22 10:12:14 CET 2006

Hi

I encounter the same problem on one of two clusters running drbd .7.14 /
heartbeat 2.0.2 with SuSE Pro 9.3.

However, on the second one, which has the same versions running, it's
fine. I know, this is not a solution, but I always thought I had
overlooked a detail in my config and now I think the problem may lie
somewhere else.

Regards, Florian