[DRBD-user] haresource

paddy paddy at panici.net
Tue Feb 21 15:53:37 CET 2006

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 03:24:46PM +0100, Christophe Mailhebuau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I used this howto to configure two serveurs (master and slave) with drbd :
>
> http://linux-ha.org/DRBD/NFS
>
> The haresource file, must be on slave and master server ?

IIUC, on both and identical on both
(and isn't it haresources with an s at the end ?)

Theres been a fair bit of discussion of nfs over dbrd on the list recently.
Suggest you look in the archives, it looked very usefull.

Also, if you're using Debian you'll find recent drbd versions packaged in
etch and sid.  I have 0.7.16 compiled against the 2.6 in sarge/security
and it seems to be happy :)

(for that matter I've been meaning to look at the heartbeat 1.2 packages in
etch and sid).

Regards,
Paddy
--
Perl 6 will give you the big knob. -- Larry Wall